Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The I Believe Bunny


TITLE: The I Believe Bunny
AUTHOR: Tish Rabe
ILLUSTRATOR: Frank Endersby
PUBLISHER: Thomas Nelson
COPYRIGHT: 2009
Thomas Nelson has a new children’s book called The I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe and illustrated by Frank Endersby. This is actually part of the “I Believe Bunny” series. This book is the tale of a bunny who does all he can to help a mouse in trouble. Bunny finds out that prayer does work! The book is appropriate for preschoolers through primary aged children.

I enjoyed reading this book to my son. He also enjoyed the pictures and the story. The cute illustrations add to the enjoyment of this book. I appreciate finding a book I can share with my child that teaches a strong biblical truth in a story with text understandable for young children. I look forward to other books in this series.