Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Have a Daddy Day


TITLE: Let's Have a Daddy Day
AUTHOR: Karen Kingsbury
ILLUSTRATOR: Dan Andreasen
PUBLISHER: Zonderkidz
COPYRIGHT: 2010

Let's go on a Daddy Day, a time for me and you.
Today while you're still little, there're so many things to do!
I'd like to share a book with you I have recently read. This children's book, Let's Have a Daddy Day, by Karen Kingsbury would make a great gift for Father's Day.

In this book the children get to have a special day with their Daddy doing all sorts of fun things together. The message of this book shows the value of quality time spent between a dad and his children. The illustrations add to the enjoyment of this book as well with the realistic expressions on the faces of the children.

My son and I enjoyed this book together.

Thank you to Pam Mettler at Zondervan for sending me a review copy of this book.

No comments: