Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vacation Bible Snooze


TITLE: Vacation Bible Snooze
AUTHOR: Mike Thaler
ILLUSTRATOR: Jared Lee
PUBLISHER: Zonderkidz
COPYRIGHT: 2010
This is another book from the Tales from the Back Pew series. Mom asks her son if he wants to go to Vacation Bible School. He doesn't think anyone would want to go to school during vacation to study the Bible. His Mom tells him about VBS and why he should go....to learn more about his Best Friend.
Personally, I did not like the cartoon illustration of God at the end of the book and didn't feel like the Mom gave very good description of VBS or reasons as to why the boy should go.
As I mentioned in my review for the other book I feel if you like the Black Lagoon Series you will like these books because they are so similar.
Thank you to Pam at Zondervan for sending me a review copy of this book.

No comments: