Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Andi Unexpected


TITLE:  Andi Unexpected
AUTHOR:  Amanda Fowler
ILLUSTRATOR:
PUBLISHER:  Zonderkidz
COPYRIGHT:  2013

I have a special book review for you today.  My son received this book Andi Unexpected by Amanda Fowler to read and review.  He read it super fast and really enjoyed it.  Here is his review which he dictated to me:

Andi's parents died in a plane crash, and she went to live at her aunt's house.  Her aunt Amelie was excited for Andi and her older sister Bethany to come because she was lonely.  Andi wants to move up to the attic because her sister is annoying.  Andi and her new friend Colin find a trunk in a trap door.  They find out it belonged to a relative named Andora which is Andi's full name.  The trunk is a mystery for them to find out about the other Andora. 

I thought it was cool that Andi and Colin were trying to solve the mystery of the trunk.  It's not a scary book, just a normal book.  It is a chapter book without pictures.  I liked this book and want to read more of this series.  I think it is a good book.  Personally, I think people who like mysteries or good books will like to read this.  It is for boys or girls. 

The book was sent to us from the publisher for our honest review.

1 comment:

Gramma said...

A great review written by a great young man!