Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome!

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner SUYL

Welcome to my book review blog!  I am a certified teacher in the state of Texas, but right now I am thankful to be a stay at home Mom.  I have always loved books!  My son and I have read so many good ones together that I decided to start a review blog just for children's books that we read and enjoy.  I try to post books that are relevant to the season or holidays as well as other fun ones.  In my reviews I include a brief overview of the book and the ages for which I think it would be appropriate.

Do you have a favorite children's book?  We have so many that we love.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you will look around and become a follower if you enjoy wonderful children's books! 

God bless your day!

No comments: